The SM10V is a two-way stage monitor featuring a 10" LF driver and a 90° X 60° constant-directivity horn. Heavy arced steel grilles offer protection for the woofer and a sturdy steel handle and pole socket allows the SM10V to be used as a main PA speaker as well. Cabinets are constructed of high quality particleboard, chosen for its high strength and elasticity, consistent void free makeup and light weight. Crossover network that divides the signal going to the woofer and compression driver is constructed with oversized coils, high voltage capacitors, and power resistors designed to provide the best possible sound quality and minimize loss. Overload protection is also included to protect the components.
- Comprehensive Lineup for a Variety of Applications
- An Ideal Match for EMX Series Powered Mixers or P Series Power Amplifiers
- Top-class Parts and Optimized Wood Enclosures
- Classic Design Combines Strength and Sophistication
- Built-in Protection
- 1-3/8 inch speaker pole sockets
- A-type Models for Flying or Bracket Installation