The SM12V is a two-way floor monitor featuring a 12" LF driver and a 90° X 60° constant-directivity horn. Heavy arced steel grilles offer protection for the woofer and a sturdy steel handle and pole socket allows the SM12V to be used as a main PA speaker as well. The 12" woofer has a high-strength curvilinear cone along with an oxygen-free copper voice coil and an oversize strontium ferrite magnet to provide high power handling and long life. Crossover network that divides the signal going to the woofer and compression driver is constructed with oversized coils, high voltage capacitors, and power resistors designed to provide the best possible sound quality and minimize loss.
- Comprehensive Lineup for a Variety of Applications
- An Ideal Match for EMX Series Powered Mixers or P Series Power Amplifiers
- Top-class Parts and Optimized Wood Enclosures
- Classic Design Combines Strength and Sophistication
- Built-in Protection
- 1-3/8 inch speaker pole sockets
- A-type Models for Flying or Bracket Installation